Saturday, September 8, 2012

What, the Fork?


The Hub and I just spent four amazing days here:
On the North Shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota. It was idyllic, the weather was perfect and the moon romanced us every night! Like this:
Our trip was not without it's crazy moments. Like this lesson on "Fork Physics" that the Hub gave me one morning at breakfast. He gives breakfast lectures on electronics, philosophy and music techno gear too. I enjoyed this one about "capillary action" the most though. (And sorry for the overlooked misspelling. I'll have to go back and correct that one of these days.)

2 comments:

  1. it's when you move over to spork (a love child of a spoon and fork) territory! It's AMAZING! - lovely comic! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cartoon- also, nice pics- I miss the great lakes! -RC

    ReplyDelete